- About Us
- Products and Services
IT Managed Services
Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Solutions
1. Maintaining and updating sales, and customer records.
2. Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
3. Liaising with other departments on administrative matters of mutual importance.
1. An associate’s or bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, or a related field preferred.
2. Has similar experience min. 2-3 yearsDemonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.Experience with sales IT industry.
3. In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word and excel).
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
6. Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
1. Medical Benefits: BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Private Insurance
2. Competitive Salary
3. Learning program: Training and learning with the experts
4. Excitement Experience
5. Prime location: (near exit tols ETA 3 mins, near KRL Station Jurangmangu ETA 5 mins, less traffic congestion)
6. Flexible working arrangement
7. Fun Activity every year
8. Sport activity (We have several sport communities in Xapiens: Badminton, Basket, Mini Soccer, etc)