1. Create, maintain, and monitor server and containers used by Odoo
2. Work together with infra and database team to perform database connection and publishing Odoo services
3. Work together with Odoo business analyst and developer for troubleshoot / change requests
4. Assist to connect Odoo to repository (Git/TFS) and container (Rancher/Kubernetes/Portainer)
5. Utilize tool and ticketing system to ensure operation support"
1. Bachelor Degree of IT Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
2. Min 2 years devops/system admin experience
3. Knowledge of linux, repository (Git/TFS) and container (Rancher/Kubernetes/Portainer)
4. Knowledge of server monitoring and optimization
5. Familiarity with ITSM
6. Confidence, good communication skills, positive attitude
7. Minor Python or Odoo knowledge will be a big plus"
Compensation: Competitive salaries, Bonuses
Family benefits: Paid maternity/paternity leave,
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Work-from-home,
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Dental insurance, Health insurance.