1. Learning python and coding structure for Odoo
2. Create addon, workflow, interface, modification, printout, report for Odoo
3. Perform check for bugs, redundancies, and security issues
4. Work together with Odoo business analyst and other developer for troubleshoot / change requests
5. Utilize tool and ticketing system to ensure operation support
6. Willing to work from our Jogjakarta office.
1. Min. Bachelor Degree of Information Technology, Computer Science, and Information System.
2. 0-1 year Python experience
3. Basic knowledge in ERP is a plus point
4. Confidence, good communication skills, positive attitude
Compensation: Competitive salaries, Bonuses
Family benefits: Paid maternity/paternity leave,
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Hybrid (WFO-WFH),
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Dental insurance, Health insurance.