- About Us
- Products and Services
IT Managed Services
Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Solutions
- Build and implementing Data Refinery System which include Data Extraction and Data presentation in all layer also operate daily operation Data Refinery System.
- Give solution and suggestion in order to enhance and simplify current Data Refinery System.
- Design & implementing database with HA Technology with enterprise scale standard.
- Handle enterprise database daily operation including troubleshooting, tuning and analyzing problemand implementing alerting mechanism for critical parameter.
- Minimum bachelor degree (S1) in Computer Science, Information System, or other engineering studies,
- Experiences in Administering Database in Enterprise Scale,
- Excellent understanding to build and operate daily operations of Datawarehouse / Datalake, including normalization/denormalization, data cleansing, transform & aggregation data,
- Have an excellent skill to all required tools related to Datawarehouse & Datalake,
- Excellent understanding in writing code in Database Query language (T-SQL, PSQL, PL/SQL Oracle) to create function, procedure or view,
- Minimal 3 years experiences in three (3) or more of the following areas: RDMS Databases (Ms SQL Server, Oracle & Postgresql), Datawarehouse Concept, Database Integration & Analytic Tools (SSIS, SSAS, Talend,
- Apache Spark, etc), Presentation Report Tools (SSRS, Power BI etc) & Writing Query Language,
- Certificate in database or related to datawarehouse would be an advantage,
- Prefer have experiences Cloud Environment (Azure, AWS & GCP),
- Have a service attitude with consulting personality, critical analytical thinking, data oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills.
Compensation: Competitive salaries, Bonuses
Family benefits: Paid maternity/paternity leave,
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Hybrid (WFH-WFO),
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Dental insurance, Health insurance